- 2 hour group session (max 8 participants per instructor) predominantly based on core skills and technique with a journey element if suitable for the group’s ability.
- 3 hour group session (max 8 participants per instructor) that can be tailored to the abilities of the group. Incorporating the core skills and a journey element and taking in sections of the Newcastleton 7Stane trails.
We are now offering guided rides taking in the stunning scenery, great trails and superb opportunities to get some coaching along the way. Improve your skills and have an enjoyable ride, tailor-made for you and your family or friends.
Dependent upon the skill level and ability of your group, your guided session could consist of on-site skills work and the use of the 7Stanes trails, through to a full thrash round the whole of the trail network we have on our doorstep.
Price: £80 for up to 8 people
Full days can be tailored to your needs, taking in the 7Stanes trails or a challenging journey on the cross border trail covering over 35km!
Price: £120 for up to 8 people
Whether you choose a full or half day experience you will be in safe hands with our qualified guides. We aim to provide you with a fun, safe, enjoyable and challenging experience that will give you confidence to keep on riding. If you ride at a trail centre, whatever kit you usually ride with should be perfectly suitable. However your kit should include the following:-
- Suitable biking clothing for the expected weather conditions
- Mountain bike in good working order or hire one from us!
- Personal tools and spares which should include a replaceable gear hanger for your specific bike (Please contact us for more guidance)
- Food, hydration and emergency rations for a 3-5 hour 25km-35km ride
We offer a range of sizes as shown below:
Adult Scott Scale 770 Mountain bikes 27.5” wheels
Scott Scale Junior 26 – mountain bikes 26” wheels
Suitable for 11-12+
Orbea MX 24 TEAM – 24” wheels
Suitable for 8-12 years old
Saracen Rufftrax 20” wheels
Suitable for 6-8 years approx
This is only a general guide. We can fit you to the right bike when you arrive.
20” = 3’11”-4’9” (120-140cm) Kids (6-9yrs)
24” = 4’2”-4’11” (130-150cm) Youth (8-10yrs)
15”-16” = 5’2”–5’6” (157-168cm)
17”-18” = 5’6”–5’10” (168-178cm)
19”-20” = 5’10”–6’1” (178-185cm)
21”-22” = 6’1”–6’3” (185-190cm)
You can hire bikes from 9.30am. All bikes must be returned by 4.30pm. You can reserve a bike for a half day or full day. We can be flexible on timings to suit your group’s requirements.
|1/2 day||1 day||2 day||3 day||4 day||5 day|
HOW TO HIRE
You can just turn up and we’ll check what we have available, but it’s better to book in advance to ensure we have a bike for you. Call us on 013873 75394 and we will sort it all out for you. Your hire includes a helmet if required.
PLEASE NOTE: When you hire a bikes from us, you will need to bring a credit or debit card as a deposit and a drivers licence or passport as proof of ID to secure the hire.
MOUNTAIN BIKES FOR SALE
We offer ex-hire mountain bikes for sale.
To register your interest you can call and leave your details and your name will be added to the waiting list along with the details of which bike and size you require.
We will contact you when the bikes are available for sale to arrange pick up or delivery.
Please call us on 013873 75394 to add your name to our waiting list or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org