Carroty Wood residential centre is situated just outside Tonbridge, Kent in the heart of the Garden of England. The activity centre is enclosed in 58 acres of mature woodland with plenty of natural habitat and wildlife for groups and families to explore. Carroty Wood is equipped with a range of group accommodation, over 20 instructed activities and a heated indoor swimming pool.
Carroty Wood is just 20 minutes from the M25, making it the perfect location for group residentials, church retreats, school trips, youth group weekends and family days out in Kent.
- Four self-contained accommodation buildings
- Groups from 24 up to 168 people
- 23 instructed activities including Pedal Karting and BMXing
- 58 acres of enclosed woodland
- Meeting rooms
- Large sports hall
- Indoor, heated swimming pool
- Floodlit, all-weather sports pitch
- Camping space (adjacent to Chestnut Loft)
- Outdoor church area
- BBQ and campfire areas
- Fully catered or self-catered
Groups from 17 up to 168 people (132 between October-April)
Carroty Wood also offers school holiday clubs.