Carroty Wood is situated just outside Tonbridge, Kent in the heart of the Garden of England. The centre is enclosed in 58 acres of mature woodland with plenty of natural habitat and wildlife for groups to enjoy. Carroty Wood is just 20 minutes from the M25 and under an hour from the south coast and London, making it the perfect location for your group to experience new adventures and explore the outdoors in a safe environment. Local attractions include Tonbridge, Ightham Mote, Hever Castle and The Hop Farm Country Park.
- Four self-contained accommodation buildings
- Groups from 24 up to 168 people
- 23 instructed activities including Pedal Karting and BMXing
- 58 acres of enclosed woodland
- Meeting rooms
- Large sports hall
- Indoor, heated swimming pool
- Floodlit, all-weather sports pitch
- Camping space (adjacent to Chestnut Loft)
- Outdoor church area
- BBQ and campfire areas
- Fully catered or self-catered
Groups from 17 up to 168 people (132 between October-April)
Schools, churches, youth groups, sports groups, team building groups, business meetings, training teams, families and parties.
Carroty Wood also offers school holiday clubs.