Frontier Centre is set in Northamptonshire in the heart of England and surrounded by beautiful countryside. The centre is just 90 minutes’ drive from London and one hour from Birmingham, making it ideally situated for groups from across the country.
The Centre has 122 acres of young-woodland and open grounds with stunning views across Stanwick Lakes nature reserve along the picturesque Nene Valley. Other local attractions include Wicksteed Park, Althorpe House, Nene Valley Railway and West Lodge Rural Centre.
- Nine self-contained accommodation options
- Fully catered or self-catered
- Large dining room for up to 150 people
- Over 25 instructed activities including King Swing and Mountain Biking
- Self-supervised recreation facilities
- Large sports hall (for up to 300) with indoor climbing wall
- Meeting rooms
- Large sports fields
- Movie night room
- Outdoor church area
Groups from 6 up to 238 people
Schools, churches, youth groups, sports groups, team building groups, business meetings, training teams, families and parties.
Frontier Centre also offers school holiday clubs.