Frontier Centre is set in Northamptonshire in the heart of England and surrounded by beautiful countryside. The centre has 122 acres of young-woodland, a river and lake for water sports and open grounds with stunning views across Stanwick Lakes nature reserve along the picturesque Nene Valley. Frontier Adventure Centre offers a range of over 25 instructed activities including: a brand new Aerial Adventure, kayaking, raft-building, open canoeing, abseiling, archery and fencing.
The residential centre is just 90 minutes’ drive from London and one hour from Birmingham, making it ideally situated for school trips, group accommodation, church retreats and youth group weekends.
- Nine self-contained accommodation options
- Fully catered or self-catered
- Large dining room for up to 150 people
- Over 25 instructed activities including King Swing and Mountain Biking
- BRAND NEW Aerial Adventure
- Self-supervised recreation facilities
- Large sports hall (for up to 300) with indoor climbing wall
- Meeting rooms
- Large sports fields
- Movie night room
- Outdoor church area
Groups from 6 up to 239 people