Climbing Wall and Opening times
We have some of the highest indoor climbing walls in South Wales, reaching 18m with an impressive overhang. There are over 180 routes that are reset regularly to keep you on your toes and auto belay is also available. You can also challenge yourself and improve your technique in our bouldering area which is suitable for all abilities.
Climbing and Bouldering Price List
- Annual Membership £25
- Adult members £6.50
- Adults non-members £8.00
- Adults Members bouldering (only) £5.50
- Adult Non-members bouldering (only) £6.50
- Members only 3 months’ unlimited entry £95.00
Students and Concessions
- Members £5.50
- Non-members £7.00
Children and Young People
- Ages 12 – 17 years members £5.50
- Ages 12 – 17 years non-members £6.50
- Ages 12 – 17 years bouldering £5.00
- Age 6 – 11 years £5.00
- Age 6 – 11 years bouldering £4.50
- Age 5 and under climbing and bouldering £2.50 each
Friday night climbing from 6pm
- Members £4.00
- Non-members £5.00
Climbing Equipment Hire
- Harness – £1
- Belay device and karabiner – £1
- Climbing Shoes – £3
- Chalk Bag – £1
Climbing Wall Opening Times
- Monday to Friday : 10am – 10pm (Please note: Between 10am and 2pm – limited availability for lead climbing)
- Weekends and bank holidays : 10am – 6pm
You can climb with your own group at Summit Centre using your own qualified instructors or we can provide an instructor for you.
For instructed sessions each instructor will take a maximum of 8 climbers at a cost of £50 per hour of instruction with all equipment included. Please call to arrange a time for your group’s visit.
For groups providing their own instructors, the cost is £5 per person, with no equipment included. All external instructors need to provide proof of qualification, first aid and insurance.
Please call in advance and let us know how many are in your group and if you require equipment.
- £50 per hour of instruction for up to 8 people. All equipment included.
All external instructors need to provide proof of qualification, first aid and insurance.
£5 per person. No equipment included.
Please call us on 01443 710090 to arrange a time for your group to visit.
“The BMC recognises that climbing, hill walking and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.”