A brand new Aerial Adventure course will include high ropes, abseil tower, abseil slope, climbing wall, twin zip wire and several thrilling team building challenges.
We are excited to have started work on a brand new Aerial Adventure experience at our Frontier Centre in Northamptonshire.
The new adrenalin-filled Aerial Adventure course will include high ropes, abseil tower, abseil slope, climbing wall, twin zip wire and several thrilling team building challenges.
This ultimate outdoor experience, using the latest in design concepts and technology, provides five exhilarating team challenges including the Leap of Faith, Jacob’s Ladder, Gladiator Vertical Obstacle Course, High All-Aboard and Crate Stack.
Visitors will be able to make their way around the circular 10-metre high, Aerial Adventure course by balancing across various challenging platforms and through a tunnel over the 150-metre zip wire. Anyone brave enough to keep their eyes open whilst flying through the air on the zip wire will experience spectacular views across Stanwick Lakes!
This state of the art outdoor adventure course will also include a vertical abseil tower and slope. The abseil slope includes a wheelchair hoist to enable children with mobility issues to join in with the adventure alongside their friends.
At Rock UK, we are passionate about helping young people to push boundaries, grow in confidence and resilience and learn skills for life. During the instructor led activity sessions, young people will build essential skills such as communication, trust, decision-making, teamwork, peer support and problem solving.
Groundwork started in February and the new course will be ready for our busy summer season.
John Heasman, Chief Executive, said: “We are delighted to have secured a large proportion of funding for this project. The new course will provide an inclusive activity facility to new and existing guests and enables us to continue in our mission to develop young people through outdoor adventure.”
The project has received 80% of its funding through The RPA’s Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) with the remaining funds currently being sought through the private sector. If you would be interested in providing funding for the remaining 20% please contact our Fundraising Manager Anita (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details or to make a contribution.
Find out more about Frontier Centre and why not book your group in to try Aerial Adventure this summer.
The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development:
Europe investing in rural areas.